1. Who can apply for grants?

  • Any 501(c)3 public service organization, such as public libraries, fire companies, ambulance associations, recreation authorities, youth groups, sports organizations, boroughs and townships for projects that meet criteria, as well as qualified organizations including those that support the arts, health and wellness, and further education.

  • Must have received tax-exempt status by the Internal Revenue Service.

2. What documents do I need to submit with my application?

  • Application must include one year of financial statements or form 990

  • Applicant must include letter of determination from IRS

3. Who do I contact if I am having issues?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>